(509)574-3400 Fax: (509)249-4458
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
About North Star Lodge
At North Star Lodge, our goal is to make every patient's journey with cancer as successful as possible. Our talented and diverse team of specialists utilize new technologies, innovations and treatments, under one roof, in a distinctive environment that is specifically designed for healing. North Star Lodge is one of the only comprehensive outpatient cancer treatment facilities in Central Washington with this unique and all-encompassing approach.
COVID-19 And Your Care
Resources For patients...
What are we doing to keep cancer patients safe during COVID-19?
- Screening every patient for COVID-19 symptoms outside North Star Lodge
- Segregating suspected COVID-19 patients on a separate floor
- Giving chemo and radiation treatment at the end of the work day to anyone with COVID-19 or post-COVID-19 infection to ensure patient safety and to allow for the space to be sanitized
- Sending all patients with COVID-19 symptoms for immediate screening
- Creating safe distancing between chemo chairs
- Conducting televisits in parking lot for patients needing technical assistance in the use of clinic iPads
- Increasing hydration and supportive care to reduce ED and hospital visits
- Putting in place same-day symptom management visits
- Providing masks to all visitors to the building
- Ensuring all staff working with patients wear masks
- Reducing the number of patients and staff in the clinic to ensure social distancing
To minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, Yakima Valley Memorial would like to remind all patients and visitors that masks are REQUIRED at all our facilities, including our clinics.
To conserve supplies, we request that all patients and visitors bring masks to their appointments. A limited number of reusable cloth masks, made by community members, will be available if you need one.
We also strongly encourage all community members to wear masks when in public &emdash; this is one of our best tools to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Cancer Services at Yakima Valley Memorial. Quality care. Close to home.
Yakima Valley Memorial has paved the way for cancer care in Central Washington for decades, offering the area's first cobalt therapy unit in 1968 and consistently adopting advancements in the diagnoses and treatment of cancer. We offer a wealth of ground-breaking technologies, leading clinical trials, and complementary services, right here, in Yakima »
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
After Hours Care
What to do when we're closed.
Three steps to getting healthcare that meets your needs...