Close to home, right here in Yakima.
Familiar faces and family, established relationships with healthcare providers, pharmacists and caregivers; sleeping in your own bed. Cancer treatment can be a tedious journey so receiving care in your own community is a valuable benefit of treatment at North Star Lodge.
North Star Lodge is Central Washington's only comprehensive outpatient cancer center, offering Medical Oncology, Radiation and Hematology treatments to patients from Yakima, Kittitas, Benton and Klickitat counties. We have served over 7,000 cancer patients and 6,000 hematology patients and have provided over 100,000 unique services, treatments and support activities since our founding in 2000. Because of our excellent reputation and technologies, cancer specialists outside Central Washington often refer patients to North Star Lodge for treatment and follow up appointments.
Please note we have interpretive services available for patients who do not speak English as their first language. Let your physician know that you need assistance from an interpreter and arrangements will be made for one to be present at your visits to explain your diagnosis and treatment options for you and your family.
- Just been diagnosed with cancer? »
- Patient Education guide »
- Patient Resource Library »
- Manual de educatición del paciente »
- Prevent Skin Cancer »
- Cancer Emergencies »
- Caregiver Tips »
- North Star Navigator newsletter »
- Memorial's Health Information Library »
- Classes & Events »
- Links & Community Resources »
- Volunteer »
- Patient information form »
- Resumen de información del paciente »
- Advance Directives & Forms »
- Release of healthcare and financial information (English)»
- Consentimiento para dar información de cuidados de salud y Información financiera »
- Download Memorial's Notice of Privacy Practices »
- En Español: AVISO DE PRACTICAS DE PRIVACIDAD »
- Map (En Español) »